Key DualSense Wireless Controller Features
Heighten Your Senses™
Bring gaming worlds to life
- Feel your in-game actions and environment simulated through haptic feedback.**
- Experience varying force and tension at your fingertips with adaptive triggers.**
Find your voice, share your passion
- Chat online through the built-in microphone.***
- Connect a headset directly via the 3.5mm jack.
- Switch voice capture on and off using the dedicated mute button.
- Record and broadcast your epic gaming moments with the create button.**
A gaming icon in your hands
- Enjoy a comfortable, evolved design with an iconic layout and enhanced sticks.
- Charge and play with a built-in battery and USB Type-C****.
- Intuitively interact with select games using the integrated motion sensor.
- Hear higher-fidelity* sound effects through the built-in speaker in supported games.
Raise your game on Apple devices
- Pair the controller with your compatible iPad, iPhone, Mac or Apple TV***** via Bluetooth®.
- Play thousands of controller-supported games, including those on Apple Arcade.
- Stream compatible games from your PS4™ or PS5™ console to your iPad, iPhone, or Mac and play using the PS Remote Play App******.
- Bring intuitive control to compatible games with touch pad and motion sensor support.
Great local multiplayer games built for PS5
Grab an extra DualSense wireless controller for PS5 and play with (or challenge) your friends in a collection of exhilarating multiplayer games. Learn how the DualSense wireless controller brings these experiences to life here.* Compared to DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller. ** Available when feature is supported by game. *** Internet and account for PlayStation™Network required. **** Cable not included. To connect or charge the controller use the USB cable supplied with the PS5™ console. ***** Devices with macOS 11.3, iOS 14.5, iPadOS 14.5 or tvOS 14.5 or later supported. ****** PS Remote Play requires Remote Play App connected to Wi-Fi, PS4™ or PS5™ console with the latest system software and compatible game. A PS4 or PS5 console with a wired connection via a LAN cable is recommended. Version 4.0 of the Remote Play App on iOS and iPadOS or version 4.1 on macOS is required for games to be playable with the controller over Bluetooth®. Always update your PS5™ system software and the wireless controller device software to the latest version.