|Frequency||50hz – 60hz|
|Transfer Time||≤10ms including direction time|
|Wave Form||Sine wave under main supply, square wave under battery operation|
|Protection||Overload: As load over 130%, UPS is protected in 3seconds.
Load input: Fuse for overload and short circuit protection.
Short Circuit: UPS cut off immediately.
|Battery||Type: Sealed lead acid maintenance-free.
Protection: Auto-inspection, discharge protection and battery fault caution.
Battery: Normally, battery is charge once in three months, it is less than 6hours charging a time.
|Audible Alarm||Battery Mode.
Sufficient battery capacity, buzzer rings every 4seconds, red light flash.
Insufficient battery capacity, buzzer rings every 1second, red light flashing.
Battery Low Voltage or Overload/Short Circuit:
Buzzer keeps ringing, red light on.
Size (LxWxH) mm: 250x88x138
SECURE 650VA UPS (BLACK)
- Input Voltage: 220VAC
- Frequency: 50hz – 60hz
- Output Voltage: 220VAC
- Capacity VA/Wattage: 650VA/455Watts
- Transfer Time: ≤10ms including direction time
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Take note of the SKU or Item Name
- Check the price using this link: https://pcx.com.ph/price-lists/
- Chat one of our PCX Online Sales Rep at https://bit.ly/PCXViberCommunity (open using your phone with Viber installed)
- PCX Online Sales Reps are available for chat Monday to Sunday, 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- An Admin of the PCX Viber Community will reply to your chat and PM you directly.
- The Admin (PCX Online Sales Rep) will guide you through the process of the order, payments, and delivery/pick up.
Debit, Credit, and Prepaid (VISA and MasterCards through IPay88)
Accepts: credit, debit, and prepaid cards (VISA and MasterCards)
- The PCX Online Sales Rep will verify your orders and reserve the item/s under the name that you provide. After confirmation, the PCX Online Sales Rep will request the creation of a iPay88 Payment Link. Make sure that the one you are chatting with is an admin of the PCX Viber Community to avoid being scammed.
- Once the order has been confirmed, you will receive an IPay88 Invoice in your email which contains the Order details, Total Amount Due, and the link to pay using IPay88.
- Review the Order Details and click on the Pay with Paymaya Button. You will be redirected to IPay88's Secure Payment Gateway. IMPORTANT: Make sure that the email comes from [email protected] and when clicking on the PAY NOW or the link, you must be redirected to a https://payment.ipay88.com.ph/ URL and that your Connection is Secure
- Review the iPay88 Mail Payment Details Click on submit button
- Review the Payment Summary.
- Click on Pay.
- Wait for your Bank's verification process to finish. (May require to enter an OTP depending on the issuing bank)
- "PC EXPRESS ECOM" will be shown on your credit card statement.
- Send a screenshot of the payment confirmation the PCX Online Sales Rep assigned to you through Viber
- Once we received the screenshot, and IPay88 confirms the payment on our end, PCX Online Sales Rep will then process your order for pickup or delivery.
- Order/Items will only be reserved for your name within 24 Hours. The reservations will be voided if the total amount due is paid within 24 hours. You may request an extension of the reservation to the PCX Online Sales Rep assigned to you (subject to approval)
Bank Transfers / Online Bank Transfers
- The PCX Online Sales Rep will verify your orders and reserve the item/s under the name that you provide. Make sure that the one you are chatting with is an admin of the PCX Viber Community to avoid being scammed.
- Go to any branch of the specified Bank/or open your chosen Online Banking App.
- Fill out a Bank Transfer Form.
- Please do not make any payments before the PCX Online Sales Rep verifies your order.
- Only use one of the following bank details after your order has been verified by a PCX Online Sales Rep:
- BDO Account No: 004608013423 | Account Name: PC EXPRESS INC.
- Double-check the account name and number before making the deposit. Any errors on the bank details will invalidate your transfer/deposit
- Deposit/Transfer the Total Amount Due given by the PCX Online Sales Rep assigned to you.
- Send a screenshot of the transfer confirmation or a picture of the machine validated deposit slip to the PCX Online Sales Rep assigned to you through Viber
- After we received the screenshot and our bank confirms the successful transfer on our end, The PCX Online Sales Rep will then process your order for pickup or for delivery. All bank transfers are subject to clearing and/or bank cutoff period for processing of payments.
Note: Additional fees may apply for Non-Peso accounts. Kindly contact your bank for more details.
- Go to our Pickup Location in 161 M. Paterno St. Cor. Hillside. Brgy. Pasadeña, San Juan City, NCR.
- Pay the total amount due to our Cashier.
If the item is not posted on the website but you are aware that the items are available in the Philippine market, give us a chat on PCX Viber Community so we could help you purchase that specific product.
PCX Viber Community: https://bit.ly/PCXViberCommunity
Monday to Sunday, 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
Before contacting us, kindly read and understand our Warranty Policy
- You may bring your item together with its original accessories to the nearest PC Express store or to the nearest Authorized Service Center of the brand/product.
- Don’t forget to bring your proof of purchase (Warranty Slip and Sales Invoice), and all of the original accessories.
- If a Service Center or a PC Express is not accessible, you may coordinate the shipping by chatting with one of our Online Sales Rep: https://bit.ly/PCXViberCommunity (open using your phone with Viber installed). PCX Online Sales Reps are available for chat Monday to Sunday, 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Shipping fees to and from will be shouldered by the customer
- Be sure to pack the item properly when sending them back to us. Damages incurred during shipping may void your warranty.
- Returns not coordinated prior to shipping may get lost or delayed. Please coordinate with us before shipping the item
- Include the Warranty Slip and Sales Invoice inside the packaging.