|CPU||Intel® Socket LGA1200 for 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors & 10th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors*|
|CHIPSET||Intel® Z590 Chipset|
Memory Channels: 4DDR4 (Dual channel)
Max Memory Size: 128GB
1 x DisplayPort 1.4
1 x HDMI™ 1.4 / 2.0**
|EXPANSION SLOTS||3 x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x16 (x16, x8/x4/x4)|
|WIRELESS & BLUETOOTH||Intel® Wi-Fi 6|
|USB||Front USB: Total 7 ports|
|OPERATING SYSTEM||Windows 10 64bit|
30.5cm x 24.4cm
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer specification pages for full details.
- *Precise specifications and features vary by model . Please refer to the specification page
- The product (electrical , electronic equipment, Mercury-containing button cell battery) should not be placed in municipal waste. Check local regulations for disposal of electronic products.
- The use of trademark symbol (TM, ®) appears on this website means that the word text, trademarks, logos or slogans, is being used as trademark under common laws protection and/or registered as Trademark in U.S. and/or other country/region.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
ASUS ROG STRIX Z590-A GAMING WIFI Intel Z590 LGA 1200 ATX motherboard with PCIe 4.0 and Aura Sync RGB lighting