NVIDIA®CUDA ™ technology
CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPUs processor cores to accelerate the most demanding systems tasks such as video transcoding delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs
GeForce GPU support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
NVIDIA®3D Vision™ Ready
GeForce GPU support for NVIDIA 3D Vision, bringing a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. A combination of high-tech wireless glasses and advanced software, 3D Vision transforms hundreds of PC games into full stereoscopic 3D. In addition you can watch 3D movies and 3D digital photographs in eye popping, crystal-clear quality.
NVIDIA®3D Vision™ Surround Ready
Expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3Dfor the ultimate inside the game experience with the power of NVIDIA 3D Vision and SLI technologies. NVIDIA®surround also supports triple screen gaming with non-stereo displays.
NVIDIA SLI Technology
Industry leading NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling for the world's premier gaming solution.
For more information about the product, kindly refer to the link: Inno3D GTX560 TiLearn More
ASUS GTX 680 DirectCU II: coolest and quietest 28nm card
- All new DirectCU thermal design utilizes five all-copper heatpipes and 20% bigger dissipation area, achieving 20% cooler and 14dB quieter performance than reference
- Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM with 10-phase Super Alloy Power technology delivers precise digital power and enhanced overclocking headroom.
- VGA Hotwire allows you to plug and solder wires on the card’s voltage regulators and accurately read and control Vcore, Vmem, and PLL voltages on a hardware level
- GPU Tweak utility helps you modify and tune boost clock, power target , and fan performance via an intuitive interface
Kindly refer to this link for more info: Asus GTX680 DCII 2gb ddr5 256bitLearn More
PowerColor HD7770 GHz Edition 1GB GDDR5
- Part NumberAX7770 1GBD5-2DH
- Graphics EngineRADEON HD7770
- Video Memory1GB GDDR5
- Engine Clock1000MHz
- Memory Clock1125MHz x 4 (4.5 Gbps)
- Memory Interface128bit
- DirectX® Support11.1
- Bus StandardPCIE 3.0
- Display ConnectorsDL-DVI-I/ HDMI/2x mini DisplayPort
Super Alloy Power Enhanced Durability
OdB Cooling (perfect for building a hushed HTPC)
GPU Tweak (Real- Time & intuitive graphics tuning)
1GB DDR3 video memory
Variety of Connectivity (D-sub/DVI-I/HDMI/HDCP)
DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.2 support
Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- Support GPU/Memory Clock offset and Power limit control.
- Support in-game video recording.
- Support wireless control by android/iOS handheld devices.
- Support built-in DX11 effect test.
28nm GPU with PCI Express 3.0
- 1st NVIDIA 28nm GPU.
- Support NVIDIA GPU Boost Technology.
- Support PCI Express 3.0
All Solid Capacitor
- 10 years ultra long lifetime (under full load).
- Lower temperature and higher efficiency.
- Aluminum core without explosion.
- Support 3 displays in full stereoscopic 3D with a single card.
- Support up to 4 displays with a single card.
Get a taste of Microsoft® DirectX® 11 and hardware tessellation technologies with the class-leading ZOTAC GeForce® GT 610 graphics card. The ZOTAC GeForce® GT 610 delivers an outstanding visual computing experience with perfect high-definition video playback capabilities.Learn More
Hardware Blu-ray decoding capabilities enable flawless Blu-ray 3D playback while Dolby® TrueHD™ and DTS-HD™ Master Audio bitstreaming enables bit-perfect audio output for the ultimate audio and visual experience with the ZOTAC GeForce® GT 610 graphics card. HDMI 1.4 support ensures the ZOTAC GeForce® GT 610 is compatible with the latest generation of 3DTV displays.
DirectCU utilizes direct-contact GPU heatpipes for 20% cooler and significantly quieter performance than reference.
GPU Tweak utility helps you modify and tune clock speeds, voltages, and fan performance via an intuitive interface.
AMD Eyefinity™ technology extends your viewing landscape across multiple monitors.
New PCIe 3.0 delivers double the bandwidth per lane of PCIe 2.0 for faster GPU–CPU communication.